Tel: +44 (0)20 7377 0800
Fax: +44 (0)20 7349 5157
Tel: +81 (0)80-1164-4754
Request a Demo
What our customers are saying
When I think of the future, I think of EvaluatePharma
Global pharmaceutical company
EP Vantage Pharma & Biotech 2017 Preview
The annual EP Vantage 2017 Preview discusses what’s in store for biopharma in the coming year.
Despite the uncertainty that loomed over the pharma and biotech sectors with unexpected outcomes from both the US presidential election and UK’s vote to leave the EU, 2017 may bring renewed energy to the industry with potential for more corporate activity and cash flow.
According to the report, 2017 will see:
- Pfizer to dominate prescription and OTC sales in 2017, banking nearly $50 billion
- Humira remaining the industry’s biggest selling drug
- Roche and Sanofi with the most keenly awaited regulatory approvals for the sector in the form of MS drug Ocrevus and novel dermatology therapy dupilumab
- Eli Lilly and Pfizer facing the biggest threats to US patents for Cialis and Viagra
- Possible tax reform and a tax repatriation holiday that could set-the-stage for big-ticket M&A; Progress in early-stage investigations of cutting-edge scientific techniques -- CAR-T, Crispr gene editing and gene therapies
EP Vantage is an independent editorial team providing daily commentary and analysis that allows our readers to quickly understand what is important and why. Our high quality, data-driven analysis is trusted, insightful and thought provoking, enabling our readers to make informed decisions.
Confirm your details on form below to download this report